Discover The Harp Weekend 17-19 November
Discover the Harp - A two-day residential course for beginners
NEXT COURSE: 18-19 November 2023 - Taking bookings now
The Small Harp is growing in popularity as an accessible instrument, great fun to play and perfect as a new hobby. This introductory course provides all you need to get started. Perfect for you or as a gift for a loved one. Staying in a 4 star B&B in the beautiful foothills of the Cambrian Mountains, Mid Wales.
Tuition by the amazing Helen from Derwent Harp School supported by our Harp Makers Paul and Rhys and our student tutor Angharad.
Your very own Discovery 16 Harp made here in wales is included in the price for you to take home.
- Sheet Music to learn on the course and take away plus tuning key for your harp
- All Accommodation and meals
- Friday night mini recital by current Derwent Harp School students and Parti’r Efail.
- Saturday Night recital by the talented world famous Harpists Harriet Earis and Robin Huw Bowen plus supporting act Ensemble Ysgol Delyn Derwent.
- STEP 1 International School of Musicians Certified - certificate included.
The opportunity to continue your new hobby with a tutor online should you wish to do so and continue playing your small harp to grade 5 and beyond.
Great company and the opportunity to make new friends.
£420 per person based on two sharing. Single occupancy extra £499.00 A guest not attending the course can come with you for £665 for both.
To enquire about our next course in November please call 0330 390 3559. Text or What's App 07456483888
#discovertheharp #madeinwales #derwentharpschool
International School of Musicians - ISoM